[BRLTTY] Braillers on ebay

Richard Rothwell raroth42 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 14:44:30 EST 2005

Hi All,

There are numbver of Pacmates up on ebay at the moment
- and I suspect that this is a fraudulant seller - one
has been identified as such in the UK - so please be
careful.  I'm going to contact ebay (US) about the
others now.

rgds,
Richard Rothwell
If you are receiving this at your Hotmail account, please keep in mind that you might not be able to receive it after November, when Microsoft implements YABIS (Yet Another Broken Incompatable Standard).

You may want to switch to a GMail Account or a Yahoo Account if you want to continue receiving emails from non-Microsoft accounts.