[BRLTTY] mv text.fr.tbl text.fr_CA.tbl ?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sat Jul 9 18:23:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

People on carrefourblinux seem to agree that the current text.fr.tbl
file seems strange for french people, while text.fr-iso01.tbl seems
prefered. Someone said it looked like a canadian one. Since previous
maintainers are canadian people, this seems quite plausible to me. Maybe
renaming text.fr.tbl into text.fr_CA.tbl would make things more clear ?

Aldo informed us that there would be a meeting on 12-13 july about
unifying braille, we can wait and see what comes out.

Regards,
Samuel