[BRLTTY] Using BrlTTY with a Pacmate display

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Wed Jul 13 06:14:56 EDT 2005

Hello, I've just read the documents on the brltty web site but after
installing the brltty rpm where do I go next? I've run brltty from the
comand prompt as root but aside from hearing some notes nothings happened on
the display.

I assume there's something else that has to be done to get brltty to work
with the pacmate display. could someone enlighten me?

Thanks

Oh I'm using Suse 9.3 and I've downloaded the latest beta version of brltty.

Darragh