[BRLTTY] Problem accessing mielke.cc through comcast.net

Mike Keithley mkeithley at pobox.com
Sat Jul 16 23:28:05 EDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Christopher Moore wrote:

-Mike,
-Why don't you try running your own name server using named.
-
I've thought of this.  How would I get started; have never done this
before.  I also encountered a program called dnsmasq.

I think the first step I'd have to do is arrange my router for static IP
addressing as the dhcpc client insists on rewriting /etc/resolv
and I haven't discovered how to stop this.

Many thanks.