[BRLTTY] nouvel utilisateur de brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 26 07:47:09 EDT 2005

[quoted lines by domlambert at tiscali.be on 2005/07/05 at 22:10 +0200]

[For the benefit of English readers, and to verify my own understanding of the
original post, I've added my version of an English translation. If I've
mistranslated anything, I welcome corrections so that my own ability to read
French will improve.]

>    Je suis nouvel utilisateur de brltty.
[I'm a new user of BRLTTY.]

>Depuis le mois de mars, j'utilise Linux comme système d'exploitation.
[Since the month of March, I've been using Linux as my main system.]

>Je souhaiterais prendre part à vos discussions concernant brltty.
[I'd like to take part in your discussions concerning BRLTTY.]

We'd welcome your participation in our discussions. It'd be helpful if you
could subscribe to the list, though, so that each inviddual post wouldn't need
explicit approval.

>P.S.
>    Peut-on poser des question en Français ?
[May one ask questions in French?]

Sure. All languages are welcome, and making/keeping all of us aware of the
international nature of the user community is a good thing. I also welcome
anyone to translate any post from its original language into any other
language.