[BRLTTY] running brltty wihtout brailledisplay

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Wed Jul 27 06:55:13 EDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Aldo wrote:
 > a) why not thinking about a system where the 5 in numlock-off should
 > permit to switch to a mode where speech can be used ?
 > b) why not a driver for speech only where the nav keys of a
 > azerty/qwerty kbd can pilote the speech?
nice idea, but on pda's (the reason I started this thread) you don't have
a seperate numpad :)
all normal systems can nicely use a brialle display, for pda's this is
nearly inpossible afaik.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)