[BRLTTY] brltty for freedombox

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Jul 27 10:13:01 EDT 2005

Mike K. can correct me if I'm wrong, but I have the impression that
freedombox isn't really interested in expanding to braille support; I
think they may feel it would be a lot of additional work for them to
get going and I'm not well-versed enough either to assess how much
work it would take on their part or to explain that to them. They are
a very small company; as far as I know Matt Campbell is still their
only programmer. I don't know if Mike K. feels he has enough of a
grip on the situation to talk to Mike Calvo and/or Matt about it.
Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."