[BRLTTY] briallian/pocketvario

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Thu Jul 28 17:06:29 EDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Mike Pedersen wrote:

 > Hello, I have a Brailliant and really like it.  Dave was good enough to add
 > brltty support for it which is checked into the 3.7 source tree.  It's a
 > nice display because it is really small and portable.
thanx Mike, precisely why I wnat one because I'm going to connect it to a
pda for on-the-move usage.

My current braillevoyger (of Tiemand b.v.) is totaly unusefly for that
because of it's design the backpart drops down and my laptop falls off.
it's there folding design which it seams there is no kind of testing in it
at all apart form table usage :)
stupid I know (and they say they ahd a userpanel, do you believe it?)

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)