[BRLTTY] Netinst link for debian

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Nov 9 20:05:51 EST 2005

Per dave's request, you can find the downloads for  debian netinstall
cds by going to
www.debian.org/CD/netinst

There you will find links to the downloads for both the netinst minimal cd
and the business card cd. I'm assuming the netinst cd would be more
practical as what's on the business card cd is probably very limited but
you can have a look and see what you think. I don't know if a mkiso could
be done that would work for all of these or if you would just have to
choose the most predominant architecture(s) or even if it can be done or
for some reason was tried and found not feasible, but
it's there for Dave or anybody else who's interested to explore.

--
Cheryl