[BRLTTY] The Inka display

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 03:20:22 EST 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 08:53:51PM -0700, Mike Keithley wrote:
> I notice that the small display to the right of the main one shows
> nothing.  I've deduced this is not supported at present as there is no
> mention of it in the help file.
Correct. My INKA for example doesn't have the 12-cell display, which is
optional. However, if there is some information that you would like to appear
on that display, I am sure the driver can be updated to accommodate. If I
remember from the INKA documentation, it is a 12-cell vertical display on the
right side of the device.