[BRLTTY] Error when switching to graphics mode

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Tue Nov 22 10:32:47 EST 2005

Hi all,
	I have , in syslog, the following error when I'm in text mode and go to the tty 7, (in graphics mode):
Nov 22 16:30:26 localhost brltty[7631]: invalid screen area: cols=80 left=0 widt
h=0 rows=25 top=22 height=1

After this error appears brltty seems to receive a SIGSEGV. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to investigate this trouble, I'll try to do it during the next two weeks, I hope.
Anyway, if somone heared about a problem like this one, feel free to help :-)

Regards,
	Yannick
--
Yannick PLASSIARD