[BRLTTY] What are you thinking about pine & accessibility

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu Sep 1 19:03:35 EDT 2005

I'm a little confused by this post. Are you talking about Pine or
pilot or both? I've used Pine for several years with no problem. I
set the show cursor in its configuration when I first set Pine up.
But maybe you are referring to something different as I've never used
Pilot.

If it is the Pine configuration about which you are concerned, in
Pine press m for the main menu, s for setup, and c for configuration.
Then, since it will be hard to follow the configuration items without
show cursor set, type  w for search and type  sshow-cursor and hit
enter. You will then be on the checkbox for show-cursor and can hit
enter on it to check the box. then save your changes as usual in the
configuration. there's also a "force-arrow-cursor" but I haven't used
that; I think that is for the index and you could experiment with
that too. Not sure whether or not this is the problem to which you
refer, but hope it helps.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,