[BRLTTY] What are you thinking about pine & accessibility

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Sep 1 22:58:01 EDT 2005

[quoted lines by Sébastien Hinderer on 2005/09/02 at 04:50 +0200]

>A wiki might be the right way to do that.
>What do you think, folks ?

I'm certainly willing to add a page to BRLTTY's web site if users will send me
paragraphs. It's not the best place, of course, since such instructions are
equally good for speech users, but, nevertheless, it is a potential place to
put the information.