[BRLTTY] MinGW

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sat Apr 22 09:30:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

Lars Bjørndal, le Thu 23 Mar 2006 16:10:37 +0100, a écrit :
> If I start BRLTTY under msys, I get the following error message:
>
>    brltty.exe: cannot set working directory: /etc: No such file or
>    directory.
>
> The same also for /etc/brltty.
>
> But both dirs exists. What's going on here?

I got the same result today. Apparently, the chdir() function in msys is
related to C:\, not to C:\MSYS\1.0 (or whatever directory msys was
installed in), while the "cd" command of the msys shell is related to
C:\MSYS\1.0

Dave, getProgramPath() is still not used as prefix for finding files.
Couldn't this be implemented?

Regards,
Samuel