[BRLTTY] Brltty on ubuntu cd

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Aug 23 13:09:11 EDT 2006

Hi all.
Wasn't sure on which list this was most appropriate, so hope nobody
will mind my posting here.
My question is: is there a way at boot to specify the braille-driver
on the ubuntu cd? If one cuses f5 and the "blindness" choice for
accessibility, brltty will, if I understand correctly, be looking for
the braille display as a usb device. If one has a serial or usbserial
device, one needs to be able to specify this device instead. It
wasn't clear to me whether, before hitting the final "enter" for
ubuntu to start booting, there was provision for entering the brltty
driver information.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl