[BRLTTY] Brltty on ubuntu cd

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Aug 23 21:40:38 EDT 2006

Thanks, but the format is not my problem as I've done this with other
cds. I'm wondering where/when to enter it. After hitting enter on the
accessibility menu, are you at a boot prompt? And would you type
ubuntu
plus the brltty information, if indeed ubuntu accepts these boot params?

Thanks.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,