[BRLTTY] Debian Testing installation CDs

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 28 18:53:58 EST 2006

I would like to thank Samuel publicly for his excellent work on getting BRLTTY
integrated into the Debian Testing installation CD images.

I converted my laptop from another distribution to Debian yesterday using one
of the daily builds. BRLTTY worked flawlessly throughout the installation
process.

As a side question, are there any CDs similar to Knoppix containing useful
tools for system recovery and other tasks, that load BRLTTY by default?