[BRLTTY] Brltty for the Mac: log with no screen driver

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jul 3 12:29:54 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on 2006/07/03 at 11:20 -0500]

>I do know the usbserial driver is functioning
>because if I echo to it with speech on the braillelite says hello.

I can see from the log that the device is indeed there. The error of interest
is:

>brltty: tcsetattr error 22: Invalid argument.

I can try to figure it out by doing some reading, but, at best, it'll be "hit
and miss". I'd appreciate it if anyone on this list has any ideas regarding how
I might be able to get (at least temporary) access to a Mac.