[BRLTTY] Installing latest version of Debian?

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Mon Jul 3 15:01:28 EDT 2006

Hello all,
I have just joined this list. I am interested in instaling the latest debian, but I cant get it working!
If I understand everything right BRLTTY should be included on the first CD and as well on the Net insatll cD?
I have tried using some old images but with on luck.
I have typed the following at the boot prompt:
install brltty=ts,ttyS0
Any ideas?
Or, is grml a better way? I have just heared about it and not sure if I get a full Linux install with it.
I have also looked at Ubuntu, but with no good result. Want the ease of use when it comes to install packages.
Best regards and many thanks for all your help,
Christian