[BRLTTY] The mailing list and I have returned.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 28 01:54:27 EDT 2006

The BRLTTY mailing list and I have been unable to send outgoing e-mail for
about a week and a half. This problem has now been fixed.

For the curious: My ISP, in their zeal to despam the internet, is rolling out
smtp port blocking. It apparently was my turn a few days ago. Some of the
intervening time was wasted by me not realizing that people weren't receiving
my mail. I've been receiving all mail sent to me, though, and, to the best of
my knowledge, have answered most of it by now. Please resend anything you think
may have gotten lost.