[BRLTTY] brltty with mbrola speech

Hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Tue Jun 20 11:22:44 EDT 2006

Hi,
from the synths mentioned by Dave I don't know Epos, and Llia_phon. Do they support German?
The only mentioned german speaking Synth is Apoolo, and it's a hardware solution.
Festival Lite is already implemented in brltty. I use it for English.
The only german speaking software synth I know that works with brltty is IBM's Viavoice, very good quality but not free.
So if anybody knows another german software synth that's free, I'd be appreciated to know about it.
Regards
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)