[BRLTTY] brltty with mbrola speech

Olivier BERT obert01 at mistigri.org
Wed Jun 21 18:25:32 EDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 03:32:59PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Olivier BERT, le Wed 21 Jun 2006 15:23:39 +0200, a écrit :
> > >
> > > Oh, it works for brltty, gnopernicus and orca? Shouldn't this be
> > > included mainline?
> >
> > Yes maybe it should. But I thought that I had to test it a bit before.
>
> Well, if it works for you, you should submit it to Dave so that people
> can test it :)
It works fine. But it's not a brltty update but a speech-dispatcher
driver. I will submit it soon but for the moment, I prefer that people
try it with the tarball I mentioned in my previous mail. As the tarball
is configured for using cicero+mbrola by default, I think it's easier
for users to try it for the mocont.

Regards,
--
Olivier BERT
e-mail: obert01 at mistigri.org
Etudiant a l'E.P.I.T.A. (cycle ingenieur, 3eme annee)
Tel: 06 07 69 79 71