[BRLTTY] MinGW

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Fri Jun 23 08:28:24 EDT 2006

Hi, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org>, you writes:

>> > Works fine for me.
>> > What parameters did you give to ./configure ?
>>
>> --with-execute-root=/c/brl --disable-speech --disable-api
>
> Works fine here.  When you give the -l 7 -n -e parameters to brltty,
> what debugging messages do you get?

After starting, I get no error messages. After pressing the help
command key, I get: 'brltty.exe: command 4000031', and then
'brltty.exe: command 0000031'. On the braille line, the 'Help not
found' message is displayed for some seconds.

If I try to save preferences, I get: 'brltty.exe: Cannot open
preferences file /etc/brltty-ht.prefs: No such file or
directory. Shouldn't it be c:/brl/etc/brltty-ht.prefs, as I used
the configure parameter --with-execute-root=/c/brl?

Best regards
Lars