[BRLTTY] Some keystrokes fo Alva Satellite 544?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 28 01:06:40 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Hermann on 2006/06/27 at 17:54 +0200]

>in a few days I get an Alva Satellite 544 as a second hand purchase. Although
>there is a manual for the display, I don't think it contains the hotkeys for
>Linux. Can someone tell me the most important key combinations for this
>display? The most impaortant is, I think, the display's help menu.

You can find all the key bindings by looking at the file
"BrailleDrivers/Alva/help1.txt" in BRLTTY's source tree. The leftmost key of
the right satellite pad puts the display in and out of help mode, and the
rightmost key of the right satellite pad puts the display in and out of learn
mode.