[BRLTTY] ht alternative keybindings for top/bottom

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Mar 3 09:16:27 EST 2006

[quoted lines by Mario Lang on 2006/03/03 at 11:12 +0100]

>I'd like to suggest the following addition to the keybinding mappings
>in the HandyTech driver for Braille Star displays.  Rationale behind
>this is that I realized I'd like to be able to invoke these commands
>with just one hand.

Is my memory correct that B4 is the innermost of the left four keys, i.e.
equivalent to dot 1?

What about generalizing your request so that pressing B4,B3,B2 together with
the left rocker would be equivalent to pressing the right rocker
top,middle,bottom, and by making the same equivalents when using b5,b6,b7
together with the right rocker? None of these would work in input mode, of
course, but I can see how they're much more convenient in navigate mode.