[BRLTTY] Vario connect

Jan Buchal buchal at brailcom.org
Mon Nov 6 12:25:05 EST 2006

    DM> [quoted lines by Jan Buchal on 2006/10/25 at 18:19 +0200]
    >> I have new braille device Vario connect 12 cells from Baum. Is a
    >> support in brltty?

    DM> It hasn't been tested yet but I think it should work. Use the
    DM> Baum [bm] driver. Please let me know the results, i.e. even if
    DM> it does work. If it doesn't work, It should only take very
    DM> little work to accommodate it.

Hello,

sorry if you received my previous email already but come any feedback so
I'm not sure that you read it.

I wrote that the Vario connect not works that beeps only again and
again.

Here are informations:

brltty -n -l7 -b bm
BRLTTY 3.8dev [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]
brltty: Linux Screen Driver: compiled on Oct 28 2006 at 19:19:55
brltty: BRLTTY API Library: release 0.5.0
brltty: RFCOMM socket connect error 16: Device or resource busy.
brltty: RFCOMM socket connect error 16: Device or resource busy.

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008