[BRLTTY] Refreshing problems?

Stéphane Doyon s.doyon at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 15 09:31:33 EST 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Mark L. Melonson wrote:

> Another thing to note is that it doesn't mess up when the entire line is
> updated, only when like typing or moving accross a line with the cursor, any
> of those kind of updates will cause the problem. Once it reaches a certain
> cell.

Do we have anyone else using a Brailliant 80?

AFAIR the Baum driver always sends updates for all the cells, there's no
partial update, right?

Another thing to try, just to be thorough, might be one of the other
protocol emulations the Brailliant supports...

--
Stéphane Doyon
<s.doyon at videotron.ca>