[BRLTTY] Error compiling from svn on mac: jni.h

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun Nov 26 14:10:28 EST 2006

Cheryl Homiak, le Sun 26 Nov 2006 11:58:18 -0600, a écrit :
> I just did an svn update to revision 2720 (latest). Did autogen and
> configure. On make install got "jni.h: no such file or directory." What do
> I  need to install or upgrade on the Mac to get jni.h?

The java development kit, but maybe you don't need it and can give the
--disable-java-bindings option to ./configure

Dave, when javac is found in /some/path/bin/javac, /some/path/include
should be added in the include path.  Or maybe we should just disable
java by default since the jni.h path seems far from being standard.

Samuel