[BRLTTY] key problems on Alva Satellite 544 with brltty 3.7.2

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Oct 2 16:45:18 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Scott Berry on 2006/10/02 at 15:29 -0500]

>I notice that the Fs Pacmate display keys don't work right either some
>times you have to press them two or three times to get from one line to the
>next.

My guess is that this happens on Windows too with any of its screen readers.
When I had a PacMate here in order to develop the driver I did notice what
you're reporting. I checked it out then and it was definitely the PacMate not
sending the signal to the PC whenever it happened.

How often does it happen? Can you test to see if it happens on Windows more or
less frequently? Are there other PacMate users on this list who can comment on
this?