[BRLTTY] Brailliant displays

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Wed Apr 25 08:53:23 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm looking for a display that will support me through my computing studies and the Royal National Institute of the Blind suggested one of the Brailliant range for this purpose.  As the university has a Linux lab, I'm arguing that I need a display that'll work on Linux.

After all, when I've finished the course, I'll return to predominately using Linux.  So I guess the issue is frequently asked:

Has anyone used any of the Brailliant displays?  Is there any development being undertaken for this support currently?

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk