[BRLTTY] A bug in revision 3008-09 of version 3.8dev?

Hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Sat Apr 28 16:56:58 EDT 2007

Hi all,
this evening I installed the revision 3008-09 of brltty 3.8dev, and I
found, that the cursor routing is out of function.
Furthermore: The screen-left and screen-right keys do not work anymore,
only line-up and line-down work as usual.
Instead of using the routing keys, one must use the arrow keys to place the
cursor.
Obviously something is wrong in the source. Shifting back to version 3004
solved the problem.
Note: The braille support for Orca works well in the very latest versions
of brltty.
Hermann