[BRLTTY] Orca and last cvs brltty snapshot

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 3 16:28:56 EST 2007

Based upon a stack trace posted by one of the Orca users, I now see that
ignoreKeyRange and acceptKeyRange no longer take a single list
parameter, but now take two parameters.  Since I realize I'm dealing
with an unstable API at the momemnt, this is OK and I can adjust the
Orca code accordingly.

However, I seem to have problems enabling the cursor routing keys via
acceptKeyRange.  The key range I was using in Orca, which seemed to work
around December 17, was the following:

  brlapi.KEY_CMD_ROUTE,
  brlapi.KEY_CMD_ROUTE | brlapi.KEY_CMD_ARG_MASK

This doesn't seem to work any longer and the cursor routing keys seem to
want to end up injecting a sequence of Down and Right key press/release
events.  Do you have any suggestions for what acceptKeyRange parameters
I should use that will work with the recent code?

Thanks!

Will