[BRLTTY] brltty "keyboard braille device" support (and a few more things)

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 25 19:57:35 EST 2007

[quoted lines by Klaus Knopper on 2007/01/25 at 22:55 +0100]

>rather than going into endless discussions about why
>brltty is not a screenreader or similar.

Open and frank discussion is encouraged on this list as that's the only way to
ensure that final decisions are correct. It's good for any person's ideas to be
challenged. I, personally, welcome it when others challenge my thinking as my
brain is far from perfect and I wouldn't want to end up doing something wrong
just because others were too scared or shy to warn me.