[BRLTTY] Refreshing problems?

Mark L. Melonson variant at pcdesk.net
Thu Mar 1 19:03:33 EST 2007

Dave,

I was referring to the fact that I tried using both serial and USB on both
Windows and Linux. I should have been more specific, sorry.

Best regards,
-Mark

---
"Life can be expressed through a game of chess... Our struggles are
everchanging; strategy and tactics must be re-evaluated and variations must
be taken into consideration. The only things that remain constant throughout
this exchange-fest are ideals and principles."