[BRLTTY] LSR and ORCA not shows Czech characters

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu Mar 8 13:49:29 EST 2007

Jan Buchal, le Thu 08 Mar 2007 17:37:57 +0100, a écrit :
>     ST> This is a different case because speechd doesn't announce the
>     ST> charset, and hence it works by "luck": because it happens that
>     ST> both your emacs and your translation table use the same
>     ST> encoding, latin2. Please not be offensed that I call this "luck"
>     ST> (this has been working for a long time already), but technically
>     ST> speaking, that's it :)
> In speechd-el is configuration option where user can set charset.

Mmm, I don't know lisp very well, but it looked to me like it's not sent
in the write packet:

(brltty--send-packet connection nil 'write
                               38
                               1 display-width
                               (length encoded-text) encoded-text
                               ;; Cursor position may not be too high,
                               ;; otherwise BrlTTY breaks the connection
                               (if cursor
                                   (1+ (min cursor display-width))
                                 0)))))))

Samuel