[BRLTTY] Cicero in German?

Hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Sat May 5 04:27:02 EDT 2007

Hi,
I observed some instability of speech-dispatcher with version 3.8dev.
Sometimes SD crashes and cannot be restored unless I reboot my machine
(SD version 0.6.2).
So I thought about changing to Cicero, which runs with mbrola, where
German is also available.
I downloaded Cicero version 0.7.1, and in the readme file I read that it
has been tested for French. In the package there are phoneme and
pronounciation files for French (rules.fr checklist.fr).
Are there German files available, or is there another way to make Cicero
with mbrola speak German?
Regards
Hermann