[BRLTTY] brltty, cygwin and windoweyes

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Mon May 7 12:05:50 EDT 2007

Not good. I can't always see what I'm alt-tabbing to.

I applied the patch to 3017; was this OK?

With only one exception, it seems that the first window in the list of
alt-tab targets is the one shown as long as I hold down the alt key no
matter how many times I press tab. The very first time I tried it I thought
that when I got back to the original window the alt-tab window went away
each time I reached that session but either I was mistaken or it happened
only once. So essentially this makes the alt-tab window next to useless.

HTH,

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>