[BRLTTY] FWD: Re: A dos character problem

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Thu May 10 12:07:49 EDT 2007

Hi Dave!

Could you read the forwarded message. I've problem reading some
characters under Dosemu with BRLTTY. The characters that I cannot
read, is displayed as '?' on the braille display. If I use 'setfont
iso01.16', a control character is displayed on the screen, but just a
question mark on the braille display. 'setfont lat1-16' gives the box
drawing char on screen, but also question mark on my display. Why
isn't BRLTTY able to interpret this character? I use no-h braille table.

Lars