[BRLTTY] FWD: Re: A dos character problem

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Thu May 10 15:08:55 EDT 2007

Hello!

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:
> Lars Bjørndal, le Thu 10 May 2007 18:07:49 +0200, a écrit :
>> Could you read the forwarded message. I've problem reading some
>> characters under Dosemu with BRLTTY. The characters that I cannot
>> read, is displayed as '?' on the braille display.
>
> What to you want to type and read? An exponent 3 or a vertical line?

Hm.. I want to read something that let me identify all characters, what
ever they are. If you in a dos app do search replace, for instance, you
must be able to know which char you want to replace. So none of the
256 characters can be displayed the same as others on the braille
display. Don't you agree?

Lars