[BRLTTY] BRLTTY power cycle with electric fence

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Mon May 14 21:20:33 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 07:43:32AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:

> There's a reasonable possibility that this problem has now been solved. Could
> you use the latest code in your normal environments to see if it still happens?

It was always difficult to trigger the problem at home, but when I am at
university on Wednesday and have access to their slightly older Brailliant,
I'll test it. I also note that with the older display (firmware version 003) I
seem to get more incorrect packet warnings, and I'll attempt to obtain more
precise information about that on Wednesday as well.