[BRLTTY] rpm build errors

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 29 16:19:27 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by George Kraft IV on 2007/05/29 at 14:42 -0500]

>If you cannot make a ChangeLog, then could you create a GNOME-like NEWS
>announcement?

I can. It's a matter of time since there've been a lot of changes since 3.7.2
which was released a year and a half or so ago. Whichever way I do it, I have
to spend a lot of time going through all of the svn logs and organizing the
data into some sort of easily readable and choherent format. That's really the
only thing standing in the way of releasing 3.8 at this point. I don't even
know how many people actually read that stuff. :-) Those who are waiting for
3.8 already know what's in it.