[BRLTTY] 3.8 change log

Talksina talksina at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:33:17 EDT 2007

>hi,
i wrote some months ago about BRLTTY and my model, Alva braille
system 40 (satellite series) that gave me a problem with brltty 3.7
it didn't work, the error was the following:
detected unknown alva model with ID 13 (hex)
Please fix MModels[] in Alva/braille.c and mail the maintainer
I joined this list on February, when I found the error but never
wrote again as I couldn't use the program!
has this error been fixed? Dave Mielke and Samuel told me it was
going to be fixed in 3.8, is it true? thanks!
And, if it's fixed, when is it going to be released as package in ubuntu?
hugs :)