[BRLTTY] lalitera multidistrox 0.95 brltty test

adrian15 adrian15sgd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:18:36 EDT 2007

	I have finally released lalitera multidistrox 0.95 as a test iso.

Download:
http://sgd.howto-linux.de/download/binaries/lalitera/lalitera_multidistrox_0.95.iso

(699.8 MB)
Md5sum:
http://sgd.howto-linux.de/download/binaries/lalitera/lalitera_multidistrox_0.95.iso.md5

	Lalitera multidistrox is what I called "Super Live Boot" in previous
mails, basically it features Knoppix + Super Grub Disk.

	What i want you to test is the 'a' key feature.

Once you download the iso, burn it as a linux distribution disk, and
boot from it:

	- Hear the cdrom spinning
	- Type 'a' key once.
	- Write something like:
brltty=<braille_device>,<Linux_device>,<braille_table>

	Type enter twice.

	Then you can do two things:
	- Just wait
	- Improve boot time by typing enter 3 or 4 times more.

	TIP: When entering the brltty option you can also add other boot
options like lang=fr or whatever you want to.

	Thank you for downloading and testing it.

adrian15