[BRLTTY] Confusion with keys. names.

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Oct 12 07:00:31 EDT 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 11:31:51AM +0200, Fabrizio Marini wrote:
> Is there any document I should read to solve these problems?

BrailleDrivers/Alva/help1.txt
To quote from the start of the file:

Help Screen for Alva Satellite Models
>From left to right, the front keys are: Home Left Up Down Right Cursor
The left Satellite keypad is for speech functions.
The right Satellite keypad is for braille functions.
The left/right large outer keys on the pads are referred to as F1/F2.

Also, the help file states that the f1 key is used to enter and leave help
mode, in which you can read the help text. The help file documents all of the
BRLTTY commands and which keys they correspond to.