[BRLTTY] wishlist for Alva dispalys

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Wed Oct 31 07:26:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just want to says that it is very very annoyinjg that the feature to have
an auto up/down when holding the up or down key have been suppressed after
3.5;
I want this as a wisxhlist to be re-integrated by default, since this is
very easy and better instead of rpessing 24 or 49 times up or down.
A good deal was probably to set the delay time to 1 sec. so that people who
doesn't desire that useful feauter will not be disturbed by it, but IMHO I
think its not a good idea that we couldn't press and hold up/down as in
3.4.2 or so. I also doesn't understand what's the motivation for that
choice.
IMHO pressing the combination of keys Home+back or Home+end is not enough
and not the same than the usefrull press and hold feature.

Aldo.