[BRLTTY] Problem making BRLTTY 3.8

Edwin Ventevogel pa3bbr at zonnet.nl
Thu Sep 6 11:19:59 EDT 2007

Hi Kenny,

I am aware of that, but I have downloaded Debian 4 r0 but can't find the
options to install the development packages during the initial installation
like in debian 3 you can.
I am using the CD's (1-20), beginning with #1, can only install a standard
system and the desktop and some servers, but no development is in the option
list.
On the other hand I did not see any requirements for Debian 4.
Any suggestions. I am quite new to LInux, so I can overlook a lot.