[BRLTTY] Problem with speech.c

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Fri Sep 7 20:11:01 EDT 2007

Hi Samuel:

I'm not as conversant as I need to be with Linux terminology yet.  In Ubuntu
terms, brltty operates fine when I go to a command line, console I believe, with
alt+ctrl+f2.  It gives the error message when I go to a full screen command
prompt, alt+ctrl+f7.  Hope this is of some help as an answer.

Chris

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Christopher Gray, le Fri 07 Sep 2007 16:26:37 -0700, a écrit :
>> It is at a command line prompt that I get this "not in text mode" error.  I hope
>> this is helpful information.
>
> What do you mean by "at a command line prompt"?  A gnome-terminal as
> opposed to any other gnome widget, or something else?
>
> Samuel

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

Bay Area Digital
870 Market Street, #653
San francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667