[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Debian package has USB autosuspend bug

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Sep 9 08:10:17 EDT 2007

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Mario Lang, le Sun 09 Sep 2007 13:30:34 +0200, a écrit :
>> Follow up to myself: It looks like the man pages do not get installed
>> anymore by default when running make install.  Is this intentional?
>> Should I now copy them out of $(build_dir)/Documents/BrlAPIref/man/man3 ?
>
> Note: manpages have never been automatically built when just running
> make from the root. You have to run make in the Documents/ directory to
> do it (Dave does it before making the release tarball).

Yes, I know, and I do run make in the Documents subdirectory
in debian/rules.  In brltty 3.8, the man pages were installed
into usr/share/man upon running make install though, in the current svn
version, this apparently has been dropped.

--
CYa,
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'