[BRLTTY] 3.9

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 17 10:34:53 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2007/09/17 at 16:14 +0200]

>That's zh, and the China country code is CN.

Thanks. I believe, however, that Coscell is in Taiwan, which (I think) has a
country code of TW. This raises another question, i.e. are these tables good
for Chinese in general or is Taiwanese Chinese different in some way such that
the tables should be further qualified with the country code?