[BRLTTY] An interesting load error

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Mon Sep 17 16:27:32 EDT 2007

I just updated to build 3340 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server. I noticed
the following error message during bootup:

brltty[351]: /etc/brltty/text..tbl: open error: no such file or directory

Note the two dots in text..tbl. There's also a companion message to the
effect that it can't open text..tbl. I checked in /etc/brltty and there
isn't a text.tbl even with one dot. Brltty.conf does not specify a text
table; I'm just allowing it to default to text.nabcc.tbl.

It isn't significant; brltty works just fine as far as I can tell, but it's
a puzzling error message.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>